Welcome to Druid Gameworks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lilith

Welcome to Druid Gameworks! Come In and Introduce Yourself!

375 posts in this topic

Hiya! I'm KokoroHart, gamer, thought-thinker, theorizer, and general good-for-nothing!

I've been poking around here for a day or two now and this community/company/game(s) look(s) awesome! I haven't been a part of a community in too long and if I'm ever going to start it might as well be now, so get ready for a whole bunch more of my annoying voice (text?) because I'm not going away any time soon :)

Hi everyone! For those I've not met yet, my name is Rob and I've just started as a programmer here. Good to be here! :)

Hello!

My name is hard to pronounce in English, so I'm usually just called Ziggy.

I got into modding about a year ago, and now I'm working on a quite big town mod for TES: Skyrim, with scripted NPCs, Quests and other intresting things. 

I'm glad that I found this page, because you guys seem nice. If I can help you with something, just say the word.

Thank you,

Sincierly,

Ziggy

Edited by Ziggy
grammar error

Hi my name is Frances and I just found this game through a mod on the skyrim nexus and it looks awesome. I love adventure RPGs and this game looks so interesting and I can't wait to check it out.

Hello and welcome tommygirl226. Alpha  testing was fun and I hope to see some further testing soon. Hang in there, and keep in touch. Also, another :cookie4u:  while you wait.

Hey

thought of to say hello, got recruited by: Mannimagnus

Hope to check this further out. screenshots looks really appealing.

Hello Riondose, thanks for dropping by to say hello. As Don says above, alpha testing was fun. Keep an eye on the forums here for news about the game.

Here's your traditional welcome cookie :cookie4u:.

Hi, Tustanuxo here from the Netherlands. I myself am a long time gamer of (mmo)rpg, fps & actionadventure games.

I just found this game in Greenlight via a skyrim mod and I must say. It looks awesome! :D

Can't wait to play it. ;)

Hello Tustanuxo and welcome to the community, good to have you here. We had a lot of fun alpha testing the game, these guys have a put a lot of work into it already and are still at it. Check on here for updates.

Here's your Ursine approved welcome cookie! :cookie4u:

Hello and welcome Tustanuxo.  If you haven`t yet ... head on over to The Elder Scrolls Alliance. That`s where Rider and some core team members got started. It`s where I also began my adventures. :cookie4u:

Hello and welcome to the community Casper!

We don't seem to have working emoticons currently so imagine there's a welcome cookie here for you :)