Druid Gameworks F.A.Q
1) What is Druid Gameworks?
- We are a federally registered limited liability company formed for the independent development of interactive media software (video games). We are corporately based out of O'Fallon IL, in the United States.
- We were modders. Most of our development team got their start in game development as hobbyists modifying other video games like Crysis, Torchlight II, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout. Now we make new retail video titles for business, instead of altering existing titles for fun.
- Oh, you're funny eh? Our current project is not a mod, it is a stand alone retail game made from scratch.
- Our logo was created and trademarked by Cole MacLean and Mark Buckley. It combines the druid triquetra symbol as an expression of our dominantly Gaelic/Celtic heritages, with a gear image representative of the industry we participate in now.
- The very best way is to subscribe to our News RSS feed, you can find it HERE whenever we have something to share whether it's a game screen, or a media clip, or even just a bit of developer blogging, it will hit that news feed.
- We are very proud of our modding roots and to us, games you can mod are the best games you can make so it is our goal to design the game with mod authors in mind. At this time it's unclear how Havok will extend its licensing for mod makers, but we have also discussed the possibility of creating our own mod SDK post release to accommodate mod making.
- Our current publishing goal is tentatively October 2014, we have some licensing constraints and things that can alter that goal as we go but that's what we're shooting for.
- Click this image to visit our Kickstarter