Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Donnato (26 November 2014 - 03:25 AM) Yaayyy .. got our turkeys today ..
NorthGrizz (25 November 2014 - 04:27 AM) I can wait a bit longer before organising my days off work for December :)
Donnato (25 November 2014 - 01:19 AM) If given the choice, I can live without updates. Will just make the surprises better. :D
DarkRider (24 November 2014 - 11:26 PM) Proper progress reports take time away from development and we're just super busy making the game. We have some updates coming soon :D
Skyforger (24 November 2014 - 11:49 AM) :vader: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:
SpectralDragon (24 November 2014 - 09:05 AM) yeah approaching december at this point
Donnato (24 November 2014 - 03:26 AM) Sure would like to see a progress report ... :shrug:
NorthGrizz (24 November 2014 - 03:26 AM) :biggrin:
Donnato (24 November 2014 - 12:49 AM) Cut a hole in the ice then rim it with peas. When he comes to take a pea , kick him in the icehole ... :P
NorthGrizz (23 November 2014 - 11:52 PM) Leave a glacier mint on the ground?....(One for the British crowd there). I don't know Donnato, how do you catch a polar bear?
Donnato (23 November 2014 - 08:33 PM) Ya know how to catch a polar bear?
Donnato (22 November 2014 - 02:59 AM) :dance: Problem solved ... stupid IE11 ...
Donnato (20 November 2014 - 04:51 AM) Test..... I can post a you tube here but not in the lurkers den...?
SilverSong (19 November 2014 - 08:25 AM) Heya all :wave:
NorthGrizz (18 November 2014 - 08:20 PM) :lmao:
Pale_Rider (18 November 2014 - 05:51 PM) In BBC-type voice: "There will be a change to our scheduled programme as now follows a party political broadcast, by the BlackClaw Party". LOL
NorthGrizz (18 November 2014 - 03:36 AM) :wave:
Donnato (18 November 2014 - 02:42 AM) :lmao: Hiya Grizz..
NorthGrizz (18 November 2014 - 02:23 AM) In BBC-type voice: "Witanlore: Dreamtime follows shortly. In the meantime, some music." That shows how old I am :P Also, :clap:
Donnato (18 November 2014 - 01:41 AM) :clap:

Photo

Druid Gameworks F.A.Q

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 829 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO, United States

Druid Gameworks F.A.Q

DGSLogo_Small_zpsfb903631.png

1) What is Druid Gameworks?

• We are a federally registered limited liability company formed for the independent development of interactive media software (video games). We are corporately based out of O'Fallon IL, in the United States.

2) Are You Guys Modders?

• We were modders. Most of our development team got their start in game development as hobbyists modifying other video games like Crysis, Torchlight II, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout. Now we make new retail video titles for business, instead of altering existing titles for fun.

3) What kind of mod is this..

• Oh, you're funny eh? XD Our current project is not a mod, it is a stand alone retail game made from scratch.

4) Where did your logo come from? What does it mean?

• Our logo was created and trademarked by Cole MacLean and Mark Buckley. It combines the druid triquetra symbol as an expression of our dominantly Gaelic/Celtic heritages, with a gear image representative of the industry we participate in now.

5) How can we follow your progress?

• The very best way is to subscribe to our News RSS feed, you can find it HERE whenever we have something to share whether it's a game screen, or a media clip, or even just a bit of developer blogging, it will hit that news feed.

6) Will we be able to mod this game?

• We are very proud of our modding roots and to us, games you can mod are the best games you can make so it is our goal to design the game with mod authors in mind. At this time it's unclear how Epic will extend its licensing for mod makers, but we have also discussed the possibility of creating our own mod SDK post release to accommodate mod making.

7) What is your estimated time frame?

• Our current publishing goal is tentatively December 2014, we have some licensing constraints and things that can alter that goal as we go but that's what we're shooting for.

8) How do we find your kickstarter?

• We are not currently campaigning on Kickstarter and are being funded through the pledges of the Druid Origin Guild. If you'd like to help, click here to review the reward tiers for joining the Guild.

KSTag2014_zps8e255225.jpg

Donnato

Donnato

• Moderators
  • 290 posts
  • LocationSo.Cal

Woohoo...lots of good info here, thanks. :pints:

Posted Image

RonRay33

RonRay33

Ancient Mariner

• Origin Guild
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis, Maryland USA

I agree with Don... great info :)

Tamara

Tamara

Auror

• Origin Guild
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUK

Clear and succinct FAQ, but you need to change the info on Kickstarter as it appears to be live. Ta

Support your local modders. They make the game worth playing and playing and playing and playing.....
Support TES Alliance and Druid Gameworks

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 829 posts
Thanks for the reminder! :D

perry7484

perry7484

Novice

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLa Honda, California

Short and sweet, yet informative enough to answer our major questions. :)

rspano128

rspano128

Apprentice

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Any idea on a date for Steam Greenlight launch? I apologize if this question has already been addressed. 

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women." - Conan the Barbarian

bi0p.png

SocialTag02_zps452899b4.jpg

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 829 posts

We do not have a date yet, but we'll keep you guys posted :D

rspano128

rspano128

Apprentice

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Great, thank you so much!  I'm in no hurry to be someplace else.  :coffee:

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women." - Conan the Barbarian

bi0p.png

SocialTag02_zps452899b4.jpg

BeastQueen1

BeastQueen1

Apprentice

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationWatson Chapel, Arkansas

I like this already! The info is very helpful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users