Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Jheuloh (22 December 2014 - 12:21 AM) Checked in on the trailer!
DSoS (22 December 2014 - 12:15 AM) .
DSoS (21 December 2014 - 11:52 PM) ARGH!!! Where is everyone today? :dizzy:
Donnato (21 December 2014 - 07:52 PM) Again, nice update. What a great tool is that mo cap program. How would that work with quadrupeds though?
KrazyHorse (21 December 2014 - 06:42 PM) :respect: Now it's time to get ready for Xmas. :dizzy: :wallbash: :wine:
DarkRider (21 December 2014 - 05:45 PM) Last update is live! http://www.druidgame...-year-overview/
Donnato (21 December 2014 - 06:08 AM) G`night Stoney.
Donnato (21 December 2014 - 06:08 AM) I was going for discussion. Not so good at fancy.,.
Darkstone (21 December 2014 - 06:07 AM) ..and it's 6 am already, better head to bed I suppose :rofl:
DarkRider (21 December 2014 - 06:06 AM) Nice, so far it's just a discussion so it's good :)
Donnato (21 December 2014 - 05:44 AM) Dunno about legal stuff and all.
Donnato (21 December 2014 - 05:43 AM) Rider is my auction post OK?
Hana (21 December 2014 - 05:40 AM) heh
DarkRider (21 December 2014 - 05:40 AM) I had to supply them with an admin ID and I dont want to share mine with anyone else :rofl:
DarkRider (21 December 2014 - 05:39 AM) Them
Hana (21 December 2014 - 05:38 AM) newest member; IPSTech .. is that you or them?
Hana (21 December 2014 - 05:32 AM) huh, ok, thanks :)
DarkRider (21 December 2014 - 05:31 AM) It's weird it's not letting me reactivate it even though the license is not expired. Submitted a ticket to IPS, ghost in the machine XD
Mannimagnus (21 December 2014 - 05:29 AM) :thumbup:
Donnato (21 December 2014 - 05:25 AM) Ok for better or worse... auction topic is posted.

Photo

Help Spread the Word About Unwritten and Druid's Kickstarter!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO, United States

Please Help Us Spread the Word

Hey Guys, in just under three weeks Druid will be gearing up to launch our Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds we need to finish our first epic RPG title!

As part of our campaign we'll be giving away some great exclusive prizes you can only get through Kickstarter pledging, like rare Unwritten merchandise and collectibles like boxed game editions, art books, and more! In order for our Kickstarter to succeed we're going to need the support of our fans and friends to spread the word! Add sig images and links on your profiles and pages, tweet it, post it, blog it, make the impossible possible!!

During Kickstarter we'll also be showing off some great behind the scenes stuff from the game including exclusive soundtracks and video footage of our game world prototype. We'll be giving the world a glimpse at an amazing new take on role playing games and 30 days to help us make it a reality!

If our current campaign fails, we'll be back in November! Help us spread the word, check back for updates we'll let you know when it's live!

Forum Signature Images:

ayro.png

bi0p.png

5in.png

KSSig01_zpsc9f44eda.jpg

KSSig02_zpsa9ede062.jpg

KSSig03_zpsc0c138fd.jpg

KSSig04_zps426c1530.jpg

KSSig05_zpsb3f4724b.jpg

KSSig06_zps12b6038a.jpg

KSSig07_zpsd17a482f.jpg

Alternate Kickstarter Set

Spoiler

KSTag2014_zps8e255225.jpg

Donnato

Donnato

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • LocationSo.Cal

Exciting news, indeed. I don`t get around the webz much but I can place some links in my sig. Untill we have KS linx, I`ll start with one that points here. :D

Posted Image

reddog

reddog

Layman

• Members
  • 8 posts

Wow September is so close, cant wait to see some game footage! :woot:

Tidus1

Tidus1

Layman

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
I emailed some of the bloggers I follow, hope it helps, this looks great :yes:

Darkstone

Darkstone

Layman

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUK

Will there be a specific sig image developed that we can use to promote Druid Gameworks ?

InsanitySorrow

InsanitySorrow

Art Director

• Druid Gameworks
  • 363 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland, UK

Yeah, we'll have some stuff that can be used.

shadowsage28

shadowsage28

Layman

• Members
  • 8 posts

:D this is great but i just would like to know how much information you will be reveling on that day to us a lot ? or a little ?

InsanitySorrow

InsanitySorrow

Art Director

• Druid Gameworks
  • 363 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland, UK

Enough to get you excited :dance:

shadowsage28

shadowsage28

Layman

• Members
  • 8 posts

:D ok then :P i will be waiting 

mellowtraumatic

mellowtraumatic

Layman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Are you guys going to put a FB page back up? I noticed there was a link on the home page but it said it wasn't available. I made a post about you on FB to encourage all my RPG loving friends to check it out. Good luck with the Kickstarter. I'll get my wallet ready!

Edited to say: Aha! I found you on FB.

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 843 posts

Yep the link on the homepage was out of date it seems, thanks for pointing it out for us, it should work now CLICK for FB

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 843 posts
Have an early Sneak Peek at our Kickstarter Reward Tiers! :dance:

BackerRewards_zpsa8862eed.png

Some of the descriptions may seem vague, that was just the limitation of the graphic, the rewards will be detailed in full on our Kickstarter page :D

Donnato

Donnato

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • LocationSo.Cal

:faint:

Posted Image

Vouivre

Vouivre

Initiate

• Druid Clan
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBerkley Massachusetts

Man some of those rewards if I had the money I would drop the money definitely on it.

shadowsage28

shadowsage28

Layman

• Members
  • 8 posts

:o i want the 10000 plus to bad i don't have that kinda money :P

Icefire

Icefire

Layman

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNot a clue. Can I buy a vowel?

I posted on another forum that has a KS section about this game with a link here. Trying to get the word out!

I wasnt sure whether or not to post the link to the other forum. I will, but mods please delete if it shouldnt be here.  http://www.grimdawn....5106#post115106

yzerman19

yzerman19

Novice

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAZ-OR

If I were a billionaire, I would fund the whole thing myself!  But in reality, I could probaly get you 40 or 50.  So who do I write the check to...mail to what address?

Mannimagnus

Mannimagnus

Game Designer

• Druid Gameworks
  • 31 posts

I made two blog posts about the company, project and Kickstarter on my Tumblr and tweeted them out, hopefully some people payed or will pay attention to those, I'll also promote it on my YouTube, all of my forum sigs, share it on Facebook and if I can think of anything else I'll do that too. :)

Here's my two Tumblr posts if you want to take a look:

1) http://daniellukemon...oes-of-twilight

2) http://daniellukemon...73982407/source

And ah if only I had all of that money, I'll donate everything I can afford when the Kickstarter, well, kickstarts. :D

Posted Image

"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." - Ed Sheeran
"My worst fear—that's anyone's worst fear—is losing myself and becoming a vacuous person. And that happens a lot when you're very ambitious." - Marina Diamandis

"I am crazy. But I am free." - Lana Del Rey

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 843 posts
That's great Manni! Thanks guys for helping out! Remember if you post your links back to us we'll add you to our beta pool! :dance:

Antiscamp

Antiscamp

Layman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Wow! I didn't even know this project existed. I was about to download Climates of Tamriel on Nexus and just saw a notice about this! Looking forward to your Kickstarter. This will be the second game ever I help fund through that. The other one is Planet Explorers by Pathea Games.

I don't even know what this game is about yet, but seeing all those well-known names in the development roster, makes me sure it'll be a great game! :D Good luck guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users