Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

NorthGrizz (25 November 2014 - 04:27 AM) I can wait a bit longer before organising my days off work for December :)
Donnato (25 November 2014 - 01:19 AM) If given the choice, I can live without updates. Will just make the surprises better. :D
DarkRider (24 November 2014 - 11:26 PM) Proper progress reports take time away from development and we're just super busy making the game. We have some updates coming soon :D
Skyforger (24 November 2014 - 11:49 AM) :vader: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:
SpectralDragon (24 November 2014 - 09:05 AM) yeah approaching december at this point
Donnato (24 November 2014 - 03:26 AM) Sure would like to see a progress report ... :shrug:
NorthGrizz (24 November 2014 - 03:26 AM) :biggrin:
Donnato (24 November 2014 - 12:49 AM) Cut a hole in the ice then rim it with peas. When he comes to take a pea , kick him in the icehole ... :P
NorthGrizz (23 November 2014 - 11:52 PM) Leave a glacier mint on the ground?....(One for the British crowd there). I don't know Donnato, how do you catch a polar bear?
Donnato (23 November 2014 - 08:33 PM) Ya know how to catch a polar bear?
Donnato (22 November 2014 - 02:59 AM) :dance: Problem solved ... stupid IE11 ...
Donnato (20 November 2014 - 04:51 AM) Test..... I can post a you tube here but not in the lurkers den...?
SilverSong (19 November 2014 - 08:25 AM) Heya all :wave:
NorthGrizz (18 November 2014 - 08:20 PM) :lmao:
Pale_Rider (18 November 2014 - 05:51 PM) In BBC-type voice: "There will be a change to our scheduled programme as now follows a party political broadcast, by the BlackClaw Party". LOL
NorthGrizz (18 November 2014 - 03:36 AM) :wave:
Donnato (18 November 2014 - 02:42 AM) :lmao: Hiya Grizz..
NorthGrizz (18 November 2014 - 02:23 AM) In BBC-type voice: "Witanlore: Dreamtime follows shortly. In the meantime, some music." That shows how old I am :P Also, :clap:
Donnato (18 November 2014 - 01:41 AM) :clap:
DarkRider (18 November 2014 - 01:13 AM) Coming Soon :D

Photo

Follow Druid Gameworks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 829 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO, United States

Banner_Media_zps7ed3ae23.jpg

Facebook Page: CLICKY

Witanlore Steam Group: CLICKY

Witanlore on Steam Concepts CLICKY

On Twitter: CLICKY

On YouTube: CLICKY

KSTag2014_zps8e255225.jpg

SpaceDogTaz

SpaceDogTaz

Guildsman

• Origin Guild
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

You guys are awesome !! Backed you on Kickstarter, follow you on Twitter, Liked you on Facebook.

Wishing you the greatest of successes with this game...

BeastQueen1

BeastQueen1

Apprentice

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationWatson Chapel, Arkansas

I hope everything works out! I am loving your game!

Cabola

Cabola

Scribe

• Origin Guild
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenmark

The steam group link doesn't work anymore

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mannimagnus

Mannimagnus

Game Designer

• Druid Gameworks
  • 31 posts

The steam group link doesn't work anymore

That would have linked to the old Steam group. There's now a new group just for the Devs and a public group for Dreamtime. Here's the link to the public group. :)

http://steamcommunit...anloreDreamtime

Dreamtime's also on Steam Greenlight Concepts:

http://steamcommunit...htext=Witanlore

Posted Image

"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." - Ed Sheeran
"My worst fear—that's anyone's worst fear—is losing myself and becoming a vacuous person. And that happens a lot when you're very ambitious." - Marina Diamandis

"I am crazy. But I am free." - Lana Del Rey

Blessed

Blessed

Druid

• Origin Guild
  • 230 posts

I got this forum bookmarked. I believe the freshest, breaking news will come out of here first :)

I am not an employee of Druid Gameworks. The views/opinions stated in my posts may or may not reflect those of Druid Gameworks Studio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users