Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Draugmyrn (24 October 2014 - 09:11 AM) What character did you make SomeTimeZ?
SomeTimeZ (24 October 2014 - 04:23 AM) Oh man i hope the character thing sent ok, i had no idea how i was supposed to reply...
NorthGrizz (24 October 2014 - 04:00 AM) I haven't used IE in years. Using MS Access in work gives me enough grey hairs.
Donnato (24 October 2014 - 03:34 AM) Gads I dislike IE11 ...
SpectralDragon (23 October 2014 - 08:15 PM) :icecream:
HigherOrc (23 October 2014 - 05:13 PM) Yeah, that's something I forgot to mention. I didn't mean to seem ungrateful I was just confused. Thanks
Hana (23 October 2014 - 04:35 PM) :coffee:
KrazyHorse (23 October 2014 - 04:15 PM) Thank you to everyone for all the hard work.... :respect:
DarkRider (23 October 2014 - 05:42 AM) I have not gotten everyone added to the steam group yet! Should be soon :D
Donnato (23 October 2014 - 02:14 AM) :doh:
Skyforger (22 October 2014 - 08:25 PM) Oh that's right... Umm didn't they ask for everybody's Steam name..? They should send you an invite
HigherOrc (22 October 2014 - 08:22 PM) Oh, alright I've found the group but it's by invite only?
Skyforger (22 October 2014 - 08:15 PM) And you can join the steam group trough steam, search for it in the community tab
Skyforger (22 October 2014 - 08:12 PM) All the rewards will surely be awarded, but sometimes small mistakes are made, it's totally okay to point that out :)
HigherOrc (22 October 2014 - 07:55 PM) Not to be annoying and only ask questions but how do the badges get awarded? For instance I am an adept from the kickstarter campaign and don't have the badge. It isn't a big deal, I'm just wondering if there is a system to keep track of such things.
HigherOrc (22 October 2014 - 07:15 PM) Anyone know how to join the Druid Origin Guild Steam Group?? Do I have to go through Steam and is there a way to connect my account?
HigherOrc (22 October 2014 - 07:11 PM) Haha Looking forward to the whole project completed. :D
Guin (22 October 2014 - 06:51 PM) We thank you for your words, HigherOrc! The soundtrack is only a piece of the whole concept that, when all combined, I guess you might need to find a superlative to awesome ;)
HigherOrc (22 October 2014 - 04:56 PM) Who made the soundtrack for Dreamtime? It's awesome!!
Donnato (21 October 2014 - 11:46 PM) :D

Photo

Follow Druid Gameworks

- - - - -