Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

DarkRider (02 July 2015 - 05:03 PM) It wasn't about you Tam, they just posted in the wrong place because the forum was set up incorrectly. I had to fix that :)
Tamira (02 July 2015 - 07:03 AM) Hehe, *someone* read my reply ... now I can no longer see your screenshots Don :D
Donnato (02 July 2015 - 02:23 AM) Yaayyy .. friday is a company paid holiday .. :clap:
Donnato (02 July 2015 - 12:38 AM) Yes Tamira, it looks that way. Glad that you can see my screens though.
Tamira (01 July 2015 - 04:25 PM) Don, I only can see your screenshot thread. I suppose there is a special testing thread for bug reports and the like which I cannot see ...
Donnato (01 July 2015 - 07:13 AM) Oh, Tamira has access to the testing hall .. kewl..
Donnato (01 July 2015 - 07:10 AM) Yup, It was down before too.
Arion (01 July 2015 - 07:07 AM) TESA server is still down with driver error @ 3:07AM EDT
Donnato (01 July 2015 - 06:27 AM) Of course it`s always like that in the beginning... lets see when my beard reaches my chest... :P
Donnato (01 July 2015 - 06:25 AM) I just want to say that this team is doing an awsome job standing by it`s testers. :coolup:
Donnato (01 July 2015 - 05:32 AM) :rofl: Hoohoohooo ..
KrazyHorse (01 July 2015 - 02:45 AM) Hey Hanna! It's 109 here so the only thing left is > :icecream:
DarkRider (01 July 2015 - 02:42 AM) Yeah, server took a nap :lmao:
Donnato (01 July 2015 - 01:14 AM) We`re back... kewl.
Pale_Rider (30 June 2015 - 07:27 PM) Congrats to the team upon the release of the ALPHA!!!!
KrazyHorse (30 June 2015 - 06:38 PM) Will you 2 clowns get serious! :rofl: It wasn't me, I didn't say that, honest :whistle:
Donnato (30 June 2015 - 06:07 PM) :lmao:
Guin (30 June 2015 - 06:03 PM) screaming WITANLORE!!! helps in the refresh? :rofl:
Donnato (30 June 2015 - 08:32 AM) Guin ,, refresh your pages.
Donnato (30 June 2015 - 07:34 AM) :woohoo:

Photo

Follow Druid Gameworks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DarkRider

DarkRider

Senior Project Manager

• Druid Gameworks
  • 875 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO, United States

Banner_Media_zps7ed3ae23.jpg

Facebook Page: CLICKY

Witanlore Steam Group: CLICKY

Witanlore on Steam Concepts CLICKY

On Twitter: CLICKY

On YouTube: CLICKY

RSTGood.pngRSTWitan_zpsb50eb784.png

Please be Kind to One Another Click the rep_up_zps4e24a7e0.png to Award Cookies for Posts you Like!

We're Expecting a New Cub! :baby: Gift Dollars for Diapers

SpaceDogTaz

SpaceDogTaz

Guildsman

• Origin Guild
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

You guys are awesome !! Backed you on Kickstarter, follow you on Twitter, Liked you on Facebook.

Wishing you the greatest of successes with this game...

BeastQueen1

BeastQueen1

Apprentice

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationWatson Chapel, Arkansas

I hope everything works out! I am loving your game!

Cabola

Cabola

Scribe

• Origin Guild
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenmark

The steam group link doesn't work anymore

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mannimagnus

Mannimagnus

Game Designer

• Druid Gameworks
  • 34 posts

The steam group link doesn't work anymore

That would have linked to the old Steam group. There's now a new group just for the Devs and a public group for Dreamtime. Here's the link to the public group. :)

http://steamcommunit...anloreDreamtime

Dreamtime's also on Steam Greenlight Concepts:

http://steamcommunit...htext=Witanlore

Posted Image

"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." - Ed Sheeran
"My worst fear—that's anyone's worst fear—is losing myself and becoming a vacuous person. And that happens a lot when you're very ambitious." - Marina Diamandis

"I am crazy. But I am free." - Lana Del Rey

Blessed

Blessed

Druid

• Origin Guild
  • 239 posts

I got this forum bookmarked. I believe the freshest, breaking news will come out of here first :)

I am not an employee of Druid Gameworks. The views/opinions stated in my posts may or may not reflect those of Druid Gameworks Studio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users