Welcome to Druid Gameworks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rspano128

Lurker's Den

175 posts in this topic

We're going to drag it out till the beard is to the belly button :rofl:

Woot!  Fine looking start to your beard Donnato! :clap:

rider says they won`t release until it reaches my belly button... working on that. Next week I`ll post a beard pic that is lower than my belt.. New tech.

I so remember that!  :rofl:  Thank you for sharing it again!

Good times! :cookie4u:

Kia ora

Hers another good one for ya, no I can't say it lol

Near Porangahau in Hawke’s Bay is an unassuming hill known as

"Taumata whakatangi hangakoauau o tamatea turi pukakapiki maunga horo nuku pokai whenua kitanatahu",

which translates into English as "the place where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, who slid, climbed and swallowed mountains, known as 'landeater’, played his flute to his loved one." Locals simply call it Taumata Hill.

A bit more serious than most posts here but since I rarely see CH mentioned outside of medical texts and a couple of dedicated websites, I wanted to share this article to spread some awareness about it.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2122-suicide-headaches-5-realities-worst-thing-ever.html

I can't comment on some of the meds they mention but the rest is accurate.

It's a been a bit quiet here while we're we waiting for news so I thought I'd share this joke I found earlier today.

A lion is ageing badly, and isn't able to catch his prey as quick as he was able to in his younger days. So, he goes to a costume shop to get a disguise and ends up walking out as a gorilla. Eager to try out this new idea, he goes down to the watering hole and waits for something to come along. A good while goes past and nothing comes near him. At this stage 5 eagles have started circling overhead and one comes down and says "Hi Mr. Lion". The lion, surprised, says "How did you know I was a lion?" Then all 5 eagles start to sing "you can't hide your lion eyes".

Before we hit a year between posts here... :)

I learned about Witanlore due to the Kickstarter (awkward segue incoming) and another project I backed through there is out this Friday. Mystery Science Theater 3000 is back and will be on Netflix. If you've never heard of it, it debuted on KTMA in Minneapolis and ran for 10 more seasons on the Comedy Channel and SciFi. The premise is that a guy is trapped in space with some robots and is forced to watch bad movies by some mad scientists, he and the bots get through the movies by making funny comments about them. (Manos wasn't this slow, get to the point!) It was finally cancelled in 1999 but in 2015 over 48,000 of us raised enough money to make 14 new episodes! All the hard work is done (except for reading this post you mean) so now all that's needed is eyeballs on screens. If you have Netflix or want to try the free month please check out MST3K and get the figures up so we can get more episodes. (Just as long as we don't get more of these posts) Comedy is subjective and not everyone "gets" MST3K but you might enjoy it. Be warned, riffing is addictive (you saying I'm an addict?! I can stop riffing any time I want! I...just don't want to right now) as you discover when you start riffing your own posts on a forum.

Thanks.