Welcome to Druid Gameworks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DarkRider

Druid Gameworks Announces Witanlore: Dreamtime

55 posts in this topic

Newer Sig Bars!

DreamtimeSig02_Style01_zps5f9b2e0d.png

DreamtimeSig01_Style01_zps62fabace.png

DreamtimeSig03_Style01_zpsfd164576.png

DreamtimeSig02_Style02_zpsb15b59bf.png

DreamtimeSig01_Style02_zpscf5cfa12.png

Grab these free sigs and use them to promote Dreamtime around your favorite web haunts! :woot:

You guy's got my pledge and it won't get pulled... LOL  I Can't wait to get into this game......  GL and keep the pledges coming.

BTW this looks so amazing that I have to ask: what stats would our rig need to run this properly? Do you already know?

We wont know for awhile yet, have to see what sort of performance hits we get as the game is fleshed out. We are keeping a conservative eye on frame rates though. :D

We wont know for awhile yet, have to see what sort of performance hits we get as the game is fleshed out. We are keeping a conservative eye on frame rates though. :D

Nice, thanks for that.^^

I'm loving the variety of locations yet still having that same "feel". In some games whenever it changes areas or locations it feels like a different universe, or even a different game. If these concept art are pieces to go by, then it's comforting to know that they got a unified universe that's able to as broad and interesting as say, The Elder Scrolls series. 

I also have to give props to the team for creating "animal-like" creatures without them going into needless furry/anime tropes (not bashing if you're into that), it's actually quite refreshing to see that handled in a mature game.

Just want to say that I love the concept art above, getting more excited for the game :)

The character art is really good, they really do look ursine  and the world looks like it will repay detailed exploration.

Updated the OP here with new media including a preview of our final UI/HUD designs :dance:

OiX_zpss6rzxqqw.jpg

Hey Guys, just thought we'd give a heads up that we'll be attending OrlandoiX on October 15th-16th in the indie pavilion. We'll have some fun swag to give out and we'll be debuting our playable demo! If you're in the Orlando area stop by and check it out! We'll be releasing the demo publicly online the following weekend so if you miss the event you can still give it a play soon!

Do you all need any more beta testers? I would love to volunteer and even provide some funds as incentive. :jellytime:

6 hours ago, OceanGopher said:

Do you all need any more beta testers? I would love to volunteer and even provide some funds as incentive. :jellytime:

We love volunteers! :devil:

PM your email address to me and I'll send you a beta invite :)

A peek at one of the finished totem animal assets!

WolfTotem_Asset_zpsmbdh7mm3.jpg

Our free demo should be shipping tomorrow so check back for the link! :D

DemoCoverSmall_zpseugbmpdm.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

That time has finally arrived, our free demo is ready for YOU to download and play! Please note that the demo is beta content and is likely to continue changing as we move into release. Currently, gamepad support is about 95% stable, you will have a better experience with mouse/keyboard at this stage most likely, but it does function if you prefer using a controller. We hope that you enjoy trying the demo and stay tuned for updates regarding our release on Early Access :good:

The demo is amazing! I noticed a couple of spots where some grass was floating a bit, so I was wondering if you still needed any additional last minute beta testers? 

Looking forward to seeing the finished product! :D

this project caught my eye a while back, while i was darting about on one of the nexus mod sites (witanlore was featured in one of their little snippets), and i've been checking back in occasionally... if i wasn't already supporting another project i would have pledged. well, a few months pass by, and i figure why not. though, i must be an idiot... as i can't seem to figure out how. you guys are still taking pledges right?

---edit

i guess i should add... please, please take my money.

Edited by Casper